Entry Art

We have this blank wall that you can see when you walk in the front door.  I knew I needed some type of art to jazz it up, but didnt' want to do a gallery wall of family pictures, as I don't like to rely on too many of those for home decor.

{Before...the door leads to the basement}

With my desire to be cheap & unique, I decided different photographs of doors would make for good art near my front door.  Using a search for free photos at Microsoft Office, I printed the photos below.


Then, I simply framed them in some old frames I had & hung them on the wall.  (Okay, so I asked my husband to hang them!)
{After}

Now, this is what you see when you walk in the front door:

{After}

Looking at this picture now, makes them look too small for the wall.  I don't think they look like that in real life though...at least I hope not!

I am really happy with the way they turned out!  I really like the colors & I think they look great in those frames!

Sharing here:

Photobucket  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...