The Dining Room

I really need to cross some things off my summer project list (since it’s fall ya know!) so I think I’m going to call the dining room done…for now!  Eventually, I plan on adding some plates or artwork on a couple of small walls & I definitely want to add some pattern through pillows or a table runner, but I think I’ll wait until I find something that speaks to me, rather than rushing out & finding something I later don’t like, which I’ve been known to do once or twice or a gazillion times!

Here are some pictures of the space now:


IMG_5858


IMG_5861


IMG_5142


IMG_5862


IMG_3855


I’m hoping to find some pretty plates or other art to hang above the chair in the corner.  I found the Hudson Camelback chair originally $419 from Restoration Hardware on Craigslist for $60!


IMG_5860


And a look back at how the space looked before:


IMG_2977

Here are links to all the projects for the room:

Flower Photography
Styling the Buffet
Sunburst Mirror
Transforming Tab Curtains
Chair Covers
Table Accessories
Chair Rail & Wainscoting

I’m really happy with the way the room turned out & so glad to get to focus my attention on some more noticeably unfinished rooms in the house!

Sharing here:

Between Naps on the Porch, The DIY Showoff, Home Stories A to ZMy Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaSavvy Southern StyleHouse of Hepworths, The 36th AvenueDIY by DesignAt the Picket Fence, Serenity Now, Tatertots & Jello, Simple Home LifeThrifty Decor Chick

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...