Dining Decor

Here's a few pictures of the Christmas decorations in my dining room & morning this year.

{Dining Room}

Since the dining room is still very unfinished, I decided I didn't want to spend any extra money decorating the space (especially since we are going to start making over this room during Christmas break!).  For the table, I used a plate from my wedding china & added a hurricane vase (I'm blanking right now, but I think that's what it's called!) & filled it in with a tree topper that I got from Dollar Tree last year.  Then I filled it with some mini gold ornaments.  Around the hurricane, I added some pinecones & a few pieces of artificial pine.  I also added some glass candle holders with silver ball ornaments.




'
{Dining Room}

On the buffet, I added some greenery decorated with ball ornaments & berries & I placed another Dollar Tree tree topper inside an apothecary jar.
{Morning Room}

In the morning room, I placed $3 wreaths from Wal-Mart on the windows with suction cups & tied a bow around them.  I really like the way they look, but this picture does not do them justice!  (Hmm...maybe I should have taken pictures earlier in the day, when the sun wasn't streaming through the windows!)

{Morning Room}

On the table, I placed candles & a tree on three silver trays (from Dollar Tree) & added assorted sizes of green, gold, & silver ornaments.  Pretty simple to do, but I think it looks very elegant!

Linking here:



The Lettered Cottage     Photobucket    

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...