Ladybug Birthday Gift

My daughter got invited to a birthday party for a little girl that loves to explore the great outdoors.  She even created a club for her friends called, "The Adventure Bug Club".  We put together this little gift for her that she will hopefully enjoy!



I picked up the Ladybug Playground in the Science section of Hobby Lobby.  It was $5.99, but I used a 40% off coupon I printed from their website to save some money.  My son got one of these for his birthday, & we have been taking care of ladybugs for a few weeks now.  It is so fun to watch them walk around on the vines & even upside down along the dome!  They seem to be doing well, as we feed them raisins & keep a moist paper towel inside to keep them hydrated.

We threw in a little box of raisins, which I spruced up by making a label from the computer that reads, "Ladybug Food".

To extend the ladybug theme, I found the "Bug Bites Kabob" candy from Dollar Tree & some bug stickers from Hobby Lobby.

I hope this little explorer likes her gift!  Do you have any gift ideas for nature lovers?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...