Cavalcade Continued


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!  I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!  Thanks to those of you reading this who have served or who have had family members serve in the armed forces!  I truly appreciate your service to this country.

Now, onto my scheduled post...

Last weekend, we toured eight houses in the local Cavalcade of Homes.  Today I am going to show you some pictures of the $2,350,000 house we toured.


This is the East Hampton model built by Walker Homes.  Of course, I love the mix of stone & brick.  This house looks so layered & beautiful.


This is the coffee bar in the master bedroom.  You can see how the top column pulls out for storage.  The drawers under the counter are refigerated. 

{Quick picture of the master bedroom}


This den is just off the kitchen.  Notice the floor is a mixture of tile & wood.

{Kitchen}

 Zeke is showing off the large laundry room below.  One side features upper cabinets with a sink.


On the other side, there is more cabinetry & also some slots for organizing paperwork.


These cubbies are located just outside the laundry room, next to the garage.


I really like all the built-ins in the upstairs loft.  It makes me wish I had a space like this.


Beautiful windows brighten up this otherwise dark stairwell.


This is the living room.  There are so many beautiful details, from the ceiling, to the built-ins, & the fireplace.


I wish I would have gotten a few more pictures.  The formal study had some gorgeous wood details.  The basement & the upstairs bedrooms were unfurnished, so I didn't take any pictures of them.

So, what do you think?  Would you pay 2.3 million dollars for this home?

3 comments:

  1. Wow that home is crazy. I wish i had a coffee bar in my bedroom. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brick and stone combination! In the process of building our home, would like to
    use this combination!! Does anyone know the name and color of the brick and/or stone??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure... Here is a link to the house on Houzz. The only information I see about the exterior stone is that it is natural stone from an Indiana quarry. Hopefully the extra pictures of the house will help you match up finishes! Thanks for looking!
      http://www.houzz.com/photos/3177031/East-Hampton-traditional-exterior-cincinnati

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...