Cavalcade Continued


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!  I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!  Thanks to those of you reading this who have served or who have had family members serve in the armed forces!  I truly appreciate your service to this country.

Now, onto my scheduled post...

Last weekend, we toured eight houses in the local Cavalcade of Homes.  Today I am going to show you some pictures of the $2,350,000 house we toured.


This is the East Hampton model built by Walker Homes.  Of course, I love the mix of stone & brick.  This house looks so layered & beautiful.


This is the coffee bar in the master bedroom.  You can see how the top column pulls out for storage.  The drawers under the counter are refigerated. 

{Quick picture of the master bedroom}


This den is just off the kitchen.  Notice the floor is a mixture of tile & wood.

{Kitchen}

 Zeke is showing off the large laundry room below.  One side features upper cabinets with a sink.


On the other side, there is more cabinetry & also some slots for organizing paperwork.


These cubbies are located just outside the laundry room, next to the garage.


I really like all the built-ins in the upstairs loft.  It makes me wish I had a space like this.


Beautiful windows brighten up this otherwise dark stairwell.


This is the living room.  There are so many beautiful details, from the ceiling, to the built-ins, & the fireplace.


I wish I would have gotten a few more pictures.  The formal study had some gorgeous wood details.  The basement & the upstairs bedrooms were unfurnished, so I didn't take any pictures of them.

So, what do you think?  Would you pay 2.3 million dollars for this home?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...