Living Room Laziness

A few days ago, I shared some Living Room Loveliness.  Today, however, I am going to show you my living room.  Not much has changed in the room since we purchased a new sofa.

IMG_5101

Obviously, I still need to add drapes.  I’m hoping for something similar to this print:

   

I also need to recover those chairs (drop cloths) & add some different accessories to the round table.

IMG_4935

I’m going to ditch the side table & add a large houseplant next to the couch. 
Hopefully, I’ll be able to purchase this painting from Garden Ridge & possibly a gallery hanging system to set it up on my wall:

IMG_5082

Pillows out of this print would be cute:



and this one…



If they still have it, I’ll use this coffee table from Garden Ridge.



IMG_4937

I need to recover these chairs too.  Probably just something neutral since I don’t want to recover them anytime soon.  Maybe something like this to modernize them.

 

The china cabinet needs a makeover too.  I plan on having Mark replace the top since it is damaged beyond repair & ditch the top wood ornament.  Then, I’ll remove the fabric & vineer piece in the door & replace it with a mirror.  When all that’s done I’ll decide whether to keep it stained or paint it.

IMG_5102

So, what do you think?  Can you see my vision for the space?  Let’s all cross our fingers it turns out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...