Kids’ Bathroom Sources

So, a few weeks have past since the One Room Challenge ended, & I am finally getting around to posting the sources for the bathroom.  Oops!

Kids Bathroom

The walls are painted Quill by Olympic Paints.

Harry the Dirty Dog Bathroom

Soap Pump/ Mirror/ Book Art/ Towel Hooks/ Coral Towels/ Bath Brush

Neutral Kids Bathroom with Pops of Color

Candle/ Hand Towels/ Toilet Seat

Art above toilet

Art/ Dog

Gray Striped Shower Curtain/ Coral Towels

Shower Curtains/ Shower Flower

Bucket of Towels

Black & White Towels/ Bucket

Kids Bathroom

I think that does it!  If the link just went to the store & not the actual item, it means I couldn’t find the item online.  Let me know if I forgot anything!  Click here to see more bathroom details!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...