Patio Update

The last time I blogged about our patio, it looked like this:

Patio Before

As I warned in that post, it got worse!

  Before

Okay, this was after we started organizing the storage closet, but it had already acquired a lot of junk!

After organizing the closet & power washing the wall & patio, things were looking much better…

Patio

The old door was a hollow interior door that started falling apart once it got wet.  We replaced it with a solid wood door & painted it black.  We also scored a great deal on a swing & I accessorized with a palmetto plant (which is currently residing inside until it gets warm again) & an indoor/outdoor rug I originally bought for the entry way.

Under Deck Patio

We added a few strings of patio lights, which look awesome at night, but you’ll just have to take my word for it!

I really wanted to do something to the concrete wall.  Despite it being more clean, I still think it’s ugly!  Any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Oh the new patio looks great!


    Runt
    runtspickins@yahoo.com
    www.runtspickins.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad it is no longer an eyesore to our neighbors!

      Delete
  2. That's so cool! Super jealous of your home being pretty much finished. Feel free to drive south and work on my house. Think of all the blog posts you could get out of it! I think there are a ton of possibilities for that concrete wall. You could make curtains out of some indoor/outdoor fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be jealous...I still have plenty to do! I like the curtain idea!

      Delete
  3. This looks awesome! Love the lights!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...