A Project in Print!

I am so excited to share with you that one of my projects was featured in the July issue of Parents Magazine!  In February, I was contacted by one of the editors, asking if they could use some of my garage storage projects for an upcoming issue on organization.  Um...yes!  The July 2015 issue of Parents Magazine is on newsstands now!


If you are visiting as a result of the article, welcome!  You can find the full garage storage posts here and here.  I would love for you to stick around!  You can read my latest posts by subscribing via email (below my picture on the right side) or through your favorite blog reading service.

While I'm on the topic of garage features, I would also like to thank the following websites for featuring parts of our garage as well:


Thanks for reading!  I hope your week is off to a great start!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...