Secretary Feature & Why I'm So Tired!

I would like to thank Courtney at French Country Cottage for featuring my secretary makeover.  I failed to mention in my post that I found it on Craigslist for $75!  Others on Craiglist were priced around $250, so I feel that I got a GREAT deal!




Be sure to visit Courtney's blog.  It's not too late to link up to her Feathered Nest Friday party!

On another note, I haven't been doing the blogging thing much this week (other than my pre-scheduled posts) since I decided to complicate my life by starting two big projects at the same time!  (Why do I do this to myself???)  By morning I have been working on staining the deck (Three days down & about four to go...who knew it would take SO long...) and by night I have been adding dirt, flowers, & mulch to the front landscaping.  (We can finally cross something off our list, but you'll have to wait until next week to see it!)

I'm taking a break from the deck today, since the forecast calls for thunderstorms.  Instead, I will be taking the next 2 & 1/2 days to deep clean & organize the house, as we have company coming on Sunday!  Let's just say the dishes haven't been loaded in the dishwasher for two days & my kids emptied the recycling container on the kitchen floor to make something for the "carnival" they were having while I was busy staining the deck! 

Well, I just heard Eliana say, "Zeke, do you want to play carnival again?".  Better go before they empty out the garbage can!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Sounds like the last thing you need is more to schedule into your busy days! Sometimes that is the best schedule - just to do what can be done for this moment you know?

    I love your blog and your colors are close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please help me! Me and ma gal went to bed a month ago and to our astonishment woke up the following morning wearing sacred "garments"! We have tried for over a month to remove these hideous "garments" but have failed every time due to an electric shock coming from the "garments"! Can you offer any advice?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...