Featured & "You Might Also Like" links...

On Friday, as I was checking my blogs, I noticed that Sommer from Designer Garden featured my Dresser Do-Over!  It is always so exciting to see one of my projects featured, especially on a great blog!  Be sure to check out Sommer's blog to see room reveals, furniture makeovers, sewing projects, & to link up your projects to her VIP link parties.  Thanks for the feature Sommer!

Designer Garden


Now, for the second part of this post...Ever since I started my blog, I have been trying to figure out how to add the "You might also like" links. Apparently, everyone except me has figured this out! In case there is anyone out there that also wants this feature & can't figure out how to add it, I thought I would share the secret! (I'm sure if I would have asked someone, this problem could have been solved a long time ago!)

Anyway, while I was visiting another blog today, I noticed the "You might also like" links & noticed a small word below it that said, "linkwithin". To get this feature, just click the "linkwithin" button & follow the directions. It's pretty simple, & hopefully, it will keep readers around your blog a little longer!

Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...