Teacher Christmas Gifts

This is what we made for the kids' teachers for Christmas last year:

{Teacher Travel Mugs}

Last year, I bought a few "Color a Mug" travel cups from Dollar Tree.  Then, I purchased some black & white polka dotted vinyl & hot pink vinyl stickers from Hobby Lobby.  I traced the paper template from the cup onto the back of the vinyl & cut it out.  Then, I added a vinyl letter sticker of the first letter of the teacher's last name to the black & white vinyl & inserted it into the cup.  Inside the cup, I added a Starbuck's gift card & topped it with a hot pink bow to match.

I also gave the teachers a snowman ornament the kids made by putting their white hand print on a ball ornament & adding details to make the fingers look like snowmen.

{Snowmen Ornaments}

This year, as seems to be the theme, I decided to take a more simple route!  I simply grabbed some takeout boxes from, where else, but Dollar Tree.  I filled them with red shredded paper & a $5 gift card to Little Caesars (where you can get a large "Hot & Ready" pizza for $5 which includes tax!) & a $5 gift card to a local cupcake bakery.

{Take Out Teacher's Gift}

{The Wrapping}

I topped the boxes with an easy snowman ornament the kids made from a Popsicle stick.  (We make ornaments every year!)

{Popsicle Snowman Ornament}

So, what are some other good ideas for teacher gifts?  Feel free to leave a comment with the link to your gift ideas!  I always love to file away great gift ideas!

Linking here:



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a Christmas crafting genius! So glad I found your project via Centsational Girl.

    Please stop by for a visit to my blog. I am currently in the midst of a Gifts to Make series.

    Be Merry and Bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those coffee cups are darling! black, pink, and polka dots! it doesn't get any cuter than that! thanks for linking this up at last week's tip-toe thru tuesday party!

    Merry Christmas to your family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...