Glamorous Gold

I have been loving all the gold leaf coffee tables I’ve been seeing lately.  (You'll have to check the pictures out on my Pinterest page, since the picture links are now bad...)


Which is why I knew this coffee table I found for $59 at Garden Ridge didn't stand a chance of avoiding a makeover!  (I originally saw it in Thrifty Decor Chick's living room & stalked it at our local store until I was ready to buy it!)


IMG_5863


I quickly removed the glass top & sprayed it with a few coats of Krylon Gold paint. 


IMG_5909


SQUEE!!!  I love the way it looks!  It adds a touch of glamour to the living room.


IMG_5910


IMG_5912


Someday I’ll figure out how I want to style this!  Until then, I’m making do with a spare candle, Goodwill vase, faux flowers, & a few books.


IMG_5913


So, are you loving the gold comeback as much as I am?

Sharing here:

Thrifty Decor Chick

Ditto DIY Link Party

I'm so excited to be sharing this project as part of the Fall Pinterest Challenge through Young House Love, Bower PowerOur Fifth House, & The Ugly Ducking House.  Be sure to check out their awesome projects & the other link ups by clicking the hyperlinks!


7 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! Love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for gold jewelry to follow suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out beautifully! So classy. I would LOVE for you to link this up at my Ginger Jamboree Link Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with gold right now too!! Your coffee table looks sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gold! Great, quick makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally obsessed - your table is GORGEOUS! I love this look, so chic :) I'm pretty crazy about gold these days too. I've tried spraying a few things but I haven't liked how the colour turns out and I've been on a quest for the perfect gold spray paint - yours looks SO beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOA!! I was not feelin' the before at all, didn't think it would going to be that great, then BAM! You hit me with the GORGEOUS, super-glam after! I LOOOOOOVE it! This is one of my favorite projects linked up to Ditto DIY. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Kelly @ View Along the Way

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...