Outdoor Christmas Decor

A while ago, I pinned this wreath to my Christmas Pinterest Board, & knew I had to make my own copycat version of it for the front door!  I must say, I really like the way my wreath looks, but the original is so much better!

Modern Ornament Wreath

Mint & Silver Wreath

The mailbox is kind of a mess right now, since several inches of snow & ice have been covering it for a few days now.  Here’s what it looks like after I brushed some of the snow off! 

Christmas Mailbox

I wired some fresh greenery & silver ball ornaments to the top & then tied a bow around the post (made from leftover mint colored ribbon from my wreath). 

Christmas Mailbox

I think it’s very simple & cute.  Other than that, we strung some lights in the bushes & were done with the outdoors.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...