Happy Valentine’s Day!

Since I totally decided to slack off this year & have no original Valentine ideas to share, I thought I would share some links from the past few years.

This is a quick synopsis of how we usually spend Valentine’s Day.



Here are the Valentine’s we made one year.



Mark & I celebrated Valentine's Day last weekend, since our church hosted a free babysitting night, but we will celebrate with the kids tonight.  I always like to get the kids a little gift for Valentine’s day too, so this year, Zeke is getting a video game (for our original X-Box, so it’s a cheap one!), Elie is getting the Frozen soundtrack, & Evie is getting some stickers & a little teddy bear.  Of course, we’ll be eating dinner by candle light & eating our heart shaped jello jigglers too!

So, what do you do for Valentine’s Day?   You can find more great ideas on my "Be My Valentine?" pinterest board!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...