Last fall I participated in the challenge & re-did my kids’ shared bathroom. Here’s how that turned out:
The above is an updated picture of the bathroom that better reflects the colors. You can see more of them here or go to my One Room Challenge Reveal here. I still am so happy with how it turned out! Hopefully, I’ll feel the same way about our family room in six weeks!
Here is the current state of the room:
So, now for the plans… (You can see my original plans here.)
Here is what I plan to accomplish in six weeks:
- Repaint walls Cosmic Rays by Olympic Paint (a lighter shade of the current color)
- Add trim around windows
- New curtains & rods
- Refinish round side table
- Build coffee table
- Build TV cabinet (similar to the cabinet in the bottom left corner)
- Tweak current bookshelves to have doors (similar to the top left bookcase)
- Build a console for behind the couch
- Accessorize (art, pillows, lamps, flowers, etc.)
- The rug & accent chairs have already been purchased
Check out all the other future makeovers here!