Pink Pony Party

 How can it be that my baby just turned three?  We celebrated a few weeks ago by having a horse themed birthday, per her request.  She actually asked for a horse & dog party, but since we did the dog theme last year I decided to just stick with horses. 

I’ll let most of the pictures do the talking…

DSC_0738

DSC_0740

DSC_0742

I kept the decorations pretty simple, with some pom pom ribbon (left over from a past project) draped along the mantel.

DSC_0727

I also made a pink barn & fence to corral the pony favors, which provided a cute backdrop for photos.

DSC_0744

DSC_0747

We brought my husband’s vintage hobby horse from the basement for “pony rides”.

DSC_0754

DSC_0735

Seeing as how I had done nothing to prepare for this party until the day before, I think it turned out pretty well!

DSC_0771

I’m sure this girl would have been happy with just cupcakes (& presents, of course!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...