A Few Features…

Within the past month, my blog has been featured a few places that I thought I should share with you...

First, I was contacted by Houselogic about featuring our garage in a post they were doing on garage storage.  I was pretty excited for my blog to be mentioned by the National Association of Realtors!  You can see the story here.

IMG_3312

Soon after that, Beth from Home Stories A to Z featured my half bathroom, which you can see here.  When you stop by her blog, be sure to check out the Inspiration Files if you have a few hours some time! 







Next up, Hometalk featured the creek stone patio & fire pit my husband built on their facebook page.  Hometalk is a great resource, where homeowners can share pictures of their inspiring projects & even ask DIY questions & get answers from professionals!  I encourage you to check it out if you haven’t already done so!  You can see my Hometalk posts here.



Then, just a few days ago, Lindsey from Better After featured our half bathroom!  Her site features tons of before & after pictures that are sure to inspire you & even make you question, “Why didn’t I think of that?”.  Here is the bathroom feature.




 

Thanks for the features everyone!  I am truly ecstatic about them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...