Perking Up the Powder Room

When you last saw the powder room, it was looking like this:



Although the wood shelves looked fine, they weren't really working well for the room.  The finish was rough & it was hard to wipe the dust & dirt off them.  I decided it was time for a quick makeover, so here is the room now:

IMG_8609

The toilet got a new black seat (Home Emporium) & some new accessories (thrifted frames; candle holder from Target).

IMG_8612

I painted the shelves white & gave them two coats of semi-gloss polycrylic.

IMG_8607

IMG_8610

The striped bins are from Target, as well as the faux succulents.  The bust (aka “pothead”) is from Hobby Lobby.

  IMG_8611

The ceramic shell is from Garden Ridge.  I believe the mirror is from Home Goods.  The perfume bottle is from Hobby Lobby.  The vase on the bottom shelf was thrifted & the sewing basket was my grandmothers.

IMG_8614

I also grabbed a new hand towel & soap dispenser from Target.

I am really liking the brighter, happier vibe in here! Sharing here:

TDC Before and After

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...