Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall

I had been wanting a bigger, rounder mirror for my entry way.  (I am a straight lines kind of girl, & am trying to incorporate more curves in my home decor!)

Anyway, I stumbled upon this $10 36-inch beauty at my local Goodwill. 

{Before}

I painted it Wal-Mart's Color Place Country White, and here it is now...

{After}

Here is what the other, shorter mirror looked like...

{OOPS...I thought I had a better picture of this mirror, but apparently, this is the best I've got!}

You may have noticed some other changes in the entry way, but you'll have to wait to see those.  It is definitely a work in progress, & I just decided I wanted to add some chair rail & wainscoting, so who knows when it will be finished!  So much for my goal to have it finished by the end of the summer!



  My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...