Teacher Gifts

As the end of the year approaches, I start thinking about gifts for the kids’ teachers at school.  We usually just give everyone (school custodians, secretaries, nurses, unified arts teachers, principals…) $5 gift cards for ice cream along with a little something else for the kids’ classroom teachers, like I showed you last year

Last week we whipped up a little something for Teacher Appreciation Week.  While that has come & gone, I thought I would share the idea since it could also be used as gift for the end of the year.

IMG_7341

Basically, it’s a take on the candy letters, but also using school supplies.  I found the idea here but changed some of the wording.  We used post-it notes, peppermint patties, highlighters, permanent markers, erasers, Extra gum, & smarties.  You can find all of the supplies at Dollar Tree, in packs of 4 or more, which makes this a very economical gift!

IMG_7342

This one reads:
Dear Mrs. Mathys,
I just wanted to send a quick {note} to say how much you {mint} to me this year!  There are too many things to {highlight} from our year, but they made a {permanent mark} on me that can never be {erased}.  You are an {extra} special teacher and I am a {smartie} because of you!
Love,
Zeke
IMG_7344

Do you have any other ideas for teacher gifts?  I’d love to hear them!  Feel free to post links in the comments section!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...