Fall Around the House

I finally got around to decorating for fall.  At first, I decided against it, since I’m trying to save my pennies for some other decorating projects, but once I realized how bad the mantel looked, I had a change of heart!

Here are a few quick pictures…

Fall Mantel


Fall Mantel


Fall Mantel 3


I spy some creepy hands & an opened kitchen cabinet!  Oops!

Fall Mantel 4


Fall Mantel


I’m loving this view out the morning room windows! 

Fall View Out the Window


And here is the beautiful view from the deck, down to the fire pit.

Fall by the Fire Pit


And by the kids’ play area.  (By the way, the birdhouses from Michael’s didn’t quite hold up!)

Fall Trees

Are you decorating for fall, or just letting the great outdoors do it for you?

I'll be linking up here:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...