Top Posts of 2011

In case you missed them, here are the most viewed DTD posts from 2011:

10. Delightful Dollhouse- This dilapidated, pink dollhouse got an update after being inspired by one I saw in the Pottery Barn Kids Catalog.  It has actually gone through another transformation, since this post.  Due to some rough play, it now has a new door, steps, & new plants in the planters. 


9. It's Fall Y'all- In this post I showed how I covered a picture with brown paper, created a corn husk wreath, & added other fall decor to the mantel.


8. Dining Decor- I shared both my dining room & morning room Christmas centerpieces in this post.


7. My Personal Secretary- I scored this secretary for $75 on Craigslist & gave it a cute update!  You'll have to check out the before pictures in the original post.


6. Teacher Christmas Gifts- Can you believe these are Make a Mugs from Dollar Tree?  I transformed them with vinyl paper & stickers to personalize them for the kids' teachers.  I added a coffee gift card & snowman ornament to complete the gift.  I also shared my "takeout" teacher gift.


5. Pretty In Pink- This post details my daughter's bedroom & includes links to all the projects I completed in the room.


4. The Family Room- Not a whole lot to explain about this room.  Click the link to see the original post with  links back to all the projects we completed in it.


3. Curvaceous Headboard- My husband built this headboard for my daughter in just a couple of hours, using simple tools & materials.


2. Look What Our Vanity Got Us- This entertainment center was constructed using cheap Craigslist bookcases & a sink vanity. 


1. Making Use of Some Studs- Thanks to pinterest & several features, my top viewed post was about garage organization.  Check out the link to see how we created extra storage in the garage, using the space between studs.  We also built a loft & shoe storage. 

 Well, there you have it!  The most popular posts from last year!  I hope you were able to find some inspiration from my archives & I thank you for reading & commenting during my first year of blogging!  I'm looking forward to 2012 & hope you'll stick around to see the projects we have planned for the year.  (Although I'm pretty sure our biggest project will be the birth of our baby girl scheduled to arrive around the end of February!)

Linking here:

Remodelaholic

Weekend Bloggy Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...